1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
im really fucking sarcastic for someone who’s about to start crying most of the time
And then the magical traveling circus of scholastic would randomly show up
at the motherfucking BOOK FAIR
I seriously miss the book fair.
Wait, you mean these don’t exist anymore?
We even had them in Pakistan and they were a big hit.
Oh the good old days